Postponed till 2023
The summer school will be held in Sesimbra, Portugal. Sesimbra is a fishing town near Lisbon, Known for its beaches, traditional fish restaurants, and relaxing atmosphere.
Accommodation and main activities during the event will take place at the Hotel do Mar.
- Mohamed-Ali Hakimi, Institute for Advanced Biosciences (IAB), Grenoble, France
- Artur Scherf, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
- Nina Papavasilio, DKFZ, Heidelberg, Germany
- David Horn, University of Dundee, UK
- Caroline Dean, John Innes Center, Norwich, UK
- Leonie Ringrose, Humboldt University Berlin, Germany
- Marc Bühler, Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research, Basel, Switzerland
- Emmanuel Saliba, Helmholtz Institute for RNA-based infection research (HIRI), Würzburg, Germany
- Ana Pombo, Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine, Berlin, Germany
- Susan Gasser, Friedrich Miescher Institute, Basel, Switzerland
- Luisa Figueiredo, Instituto de Medicina Molecular (iMM), Lisbon, Portugal
Early-bird registration till 30th November 2021: 680 EUR
Registration afterward: 880 EUR
- Attendance of all the sessions
- Accommodation at the Hotel do Mar (arrival on April 3rd and departure on April 8th)
- Breakfasts, lunches, and coffee breaks at the Hotel do Mar (April 3rd – April 8th)
- Opening dinner
- Airport shuttles (bus) on arrival (April 3rd, afternoon) and departure (April 8th)
Please register here!
All participants are expected to present a poster. The abstracts must be submitted online during the registration process.
The closest airport to Sesimbra is Lisbon Portela Airport (LIS), Portugal. On the official arrival (April 3rd) and departure (April 8th) days, shuttle busses from and to the airport will be organized for the participants. Information on the shuttle busses will be provided later.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant number 860675.