24th – 29th September 2023
The summer school will be held in Sesimbra, Portugal. Sesimbra is a fishing town near Lisbon, Known for its beaches, traditional fish restaurants, and relaxing atmosphere.
Accommodation and main activities during the event will take place at the Hotel do Mar.
- Mohamed-Ali Hakimi, Institute for Advanced Biosciences (IAB), Grenoble, France
- Artur Scherf, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
- Nina Papavasilio, DKFZ, Heidelberg, Germany
- Martin Howard, John Innes Centre, Norwich, UK
- David Horn, University of Dundee, UK
- Marc Bühler, Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research, Basel, Switzerland
- Ana Pombo, Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine, Berlin, Germany
- Luisa Figueiredo, Instituto de Medicina Molecular (iMM), Lisbon, Portugal
Early-bird registration till 31st March 2023: 790 EUR
Registration afterward: 930 EUR
- Attendance of all the sessions
- Accommodation at the Hotel do Mar (arrival on September 24th and departure on September 29th)
- Breakfasts, lunches, and coffee breaks at the Hotel do Mar (September 24th – September 29th)
- Opening dinner (September 24th)
- Airport shuttles (bus) on arrival (September 24th, afternoon) and departure (September 29th)
Please register here!
All participants are expected to present a poster. The abstracts must be submitted online during the registration process.
The closest airport to Sesimbra is Lisbon Portela Airport (LIS), Portugal. On the official arrival (September 24th) and departure (September 29th) days, shuttle busses from and to the airport will be organized for the participants. Information on the shuttle buses will be provided later.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant number 860675.